Friday, November 22, 2013

Friends: Andrea's Bedroom [REVIEW]


Andrea's Bedroom
Set # 41009
75 pieces
$9.99USD 
$0.13/piece
Ages 5-12
Released 2013

Box Front


Box Back

 This is a nice small set. Plenty of accessories to keep busy!




Box Contents



Inside the box we have a small bag, a large bag, the sticker for the mirror, and the instruction booklet.

Small Bag Contents



Large Bag Contents



I really like the light purple cabinets, the 2x4 dark pink tiles, the laptop, and the jewels. The clear minifig head is great for a vase, which is how it is used in this set, or a light bulb!

Completed Build



Andrea is the queen of her room. I like most of this set. The futon converts from couch to bed, which I think is a great play feature. You can even switch the yellow pillow to the other side of the bed and you have a double bed for a sleepover! The perfume bottles are also a nice detail. Her vanity has everything a beautiful queen needs: hairbrushes, plenty of bows and flowers for her hair, and even a hair dryer! The only thing I don't like about the set is the white table. It's kind of useless. It's not even on the back of the box. They should have made a small desk with the same piece count, in my opinion. I like Andrea's outfit. She has adorable shoes and a cute necklace with music notes on it.

Extra Pieces



There are 8 extra pieces including an extra lipstick. I always like the extra flower pieces.

This is certainly not my favorite Friends set, but I am not disappointed. Good playability and great details.

No comments:

Post a Comment