Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Friends: Advent Calendar Day 24 [REVIEW]

Day 24

On the last day of the 2013 Advent Calendar we receive a beautifully wrapped blue present. I'm surprised there wasn't something a little more exciting, but the blue tiles are desirable. Let's put it under the tree.



Completed Build
Christmas tree, sled, fire, purse, and bench
Water fountain, vendor stands, Stephanie and Lily, and light post


What a wonderful winter scene. While some days were somewhat disappointing, when it all is presented together, it is quite lovely. I am please with the pieces and the quality of the minidolls. There is great playability presented and kept me on my toes all month.

Thank you for joining me for the 2013 Friends Advent Calendar.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment