Sunday, December 1, 2013

City: Advent Calendar Day 1 [REVIEW]

Advent Calendar
Set # 60024
244 pieces
$29.99USD
$0.12/piece
Ages 5-12
Released 2013


I originally got this set because I really wanted the dalmatian and didn't have enough money to buy the 60004 Fire Station. The more I looked at the box, the more I got excited for some of the pieces.

Box Front

Box Back

Box Inside
The play mat is pretty cool. I can't wait to see all the goodies to put on it.


DAY 1:
Day 1
Opening up Day 1 we get the first minifigure, a police officer. He came with an extra hat and an extra coffee cup.
 
Police Man

The torso has printing on both sides, which is nice. He really looks like he is wearing a vest. His legs are printed too. Look at the belt buckle and pocket. Beautifully done. This is a quality police man!

Hope to see you for Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment