Sunday, January 5, 2014

Friends: Bunny's Hutch [REVIEW]

Bunny's Hutch 
Set # 41022
37 pieces    
$4.99USD     
$0.13/piece    
Ages 5-12   
Released 2013 

Bag
I've always wanted a real bunny, but this is as close as I'm going to get. Let's take a look at the Bunny's Hutch.



Bag Contents
The reason I wanted this set was the brick patterned bricks, and we get six! The purple pieces are also very appealing. The tile with clips in dark tan are also rare, as they are only in two sets at the time of this post.

Completed Build
The bunny is adorable, but I wish they had printed on the tail to give it a white cotton tail. It would have put it over the edge for me. The set has more appealing pieces than the Poodle's Palace, but the build is even more dull. There isn't much to do.

Extra Pieces
There are six extra pieces. None of them are exciting.

This is my least favorite of Series 2 of the animal packs. There are great pieces, but it's just a little stale. Kids will still love the bunny, but there isn't much more appeal than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment