Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Friends: Parrot's Perch [REVIEW]

Parrot's Perch
Set # 41024
32 pieces
$4.99USD
$0.16/piece
Ages 5-12
Released 2013


Bag

Parrot's Perch has the lowest piece count of series 3, but that doesn't stop it from being a nice, small set.



Bag Contents

When we open up the bag, there are some goodies inside. I love the fence pieces, the dark pink 2x4 slopes, and the pink bucket. The parrot and the 4x4 round light blue bricks are exclusive to the set.


Completed Build
This build really makes sense for a bird. There is a lovely bird house and a perch with the bucket of food. There really isn't a ton of playability, and I think this would be better as a display piece.

Parrot
The bird is cute, but I think it could have benefited from more color. It doesn't read parrot to me. The upcoming 41044 Macaw’s Fountain's macaw is more what I would have expected. That set looks cool.

Extra Pieces

There are three extra pieces, including a bow.

I don't really know how I feel about this set. I guess it's 50/50. I like it, but there's nothing really interesting going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment